COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 33

The martial arts class I am in is continuing using Zoom. So because of that we are doing more discussions and we have homework instead of doing sword swinging in our living rooms.

One of the homework assignments we have been assigned is to write out what you do for one of the short forms called a Kata.

And I'm finding something out. I've done it so many times, it's kind of like someone asking you to explain how to walk. How much detail do you give? It could be infinity deep-complex if you wanted it to.  (I dare you to try to write down how to walk, and put it in the comments!)

Today's meal was almost another disappointment.
I made garlic shrimp, risotto, and spinach pie (to use up the leftover phyllo plus spinach was the only vegetable left).
Somehow the risotto wasn't salty enough, added salt, wasn't salty enough, added salt, and then TOO SALTY!!!!! How does this even happen? I swear my taste buds get this sort of salt tolerance and then it tastes fine, fine, fine, BAD. Crap.

Another thing I don't understand is this; why are the screen door handles shaped in such a way that if you walk out of the house with a coat on with ANY kind of loops, handles, knobs, folds, or belts, it's going to catch on the door and send you swinging like a cat caught in the blinds.

My son told me my coat had a rip in the back. I wasn't surprised. Most of my clothing is either ripped somewhere or stained. I have constant fights with my environment and eating... well.. that's another whole story. I think I have holes in my lip, and probably all my bowls and cups. I'm pretty sure.

I fell asleep yesterday to staring at Japanese pastry videos. I wonder if they really might have invented gelatin, despite what we read about the French guy.
Look at this: The Fusion Of French And Japanese Pastry: Sadaharu Aoki In Paris ...
It's fascinating. I couldn't get enough.
                            洛神花水果燕菜果冻 ❤ Beautiful Pinky Roselle Fruit Jelly Cake ...

Anyway somehow this translated to a dream where I was getting out of my car, lit a cigarette leaving my purse in the car to grab in a second. I my mind, in the dream, I heard my Moms voice saying hey a thief could go on the other side of the car and take my purse. Well sure enough in my dream, a guy grabbed it and ran. I yelled at him and ran too, but he was too fast, and there was a lady across the street who grabbed him, got my purse back, and hit him on the head with it. He ran off. I tried to hug her to thank her but she was doing that stiff as a board thing. She didn't want any thanks, I thought to myself.

Ok first of all, I don't smoke. And second of all that is a real thing, my mom talks to me in my head all the time, warning me of impending doom. So I dont leave my purse anywhere!
And what does this have to do with gelatin pastry from Japan? Someone explain it because I have no idea.

I have one pair of jeans that fit, and they are skinny jeans. They are stretchy, I'm not skinny.
But man toward the end of the day they irritate my legs, i think they compress them.
It's after 9, jammy time anyway.

Stay safe, sane and healthy my friends.
Vicky





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 53

COVID-19 Virus, Day 138

Day 10: 40 Days of Lent: Cookie Brownies and Double Chocolate muffins!