COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 61


Today I went over the plan for the gardens. So far the strawberries, blueberries. raspberries, 
oregano, and sage are in the garden from last year. The rest are either seedlings or growing from scraps. Except for the rosemary and parsley, who are going to be a bit behind this year. The rosemary seed is still enroute, and the parsley seed was planted yesterday. Crossed fingers!


Along the side, next to my Japanese Maple, I have room for some tomatoes, and caraway. The asparagus is still just a nub and I'm hoping this last freeze didn't do anything detrimental. 


Most of the things that I grew from scraps will be back here. I needed to separate the tomatoes from the tomatillos last year, so this year I moved them so they aren't right next to each other. 
This will be in the raised bed, I got a couple months ago. 

So then between today and May 29th (planting day) I need to get 6 more bags of soil for the back.

Other than that, I just have to keep the plants that I have alive and plant the new seeds when they get here. 

Two more weeks!

Stay safe, sane, and healthy
Vicky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 53

Writing a cookbook and Coffee Cake

COVID-19 Virus, Day 138