CORON-19 Virus shutdown, day 2

Taco night! Son is happy.
Thanks to the generosity of the neighbors, we had tortillas to make "tacos" and nachos tonight.

Years ago I looked up the spices used to make taco bell meat, and have since been making it up as I go.
The biggest portion is Paprika, followed by chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, oregano, salt, and pepper. Add some corn starch and water and mix with the meat as it cooks.

I had sour cream, yellow bell peppers, guacamole, cheddar cheese, and bean chips.

And since today was Pi day (3/14) I made my daughter an apple pie from the weary apples we got last week. She was thrilled when she came home. :)


We are out of mango popsicles, but hopefully when I go pick up my groceries tomorrow morning, they will be part of the order (sometimes they are out of stock, as you can imagine they will be probably out of some of what i asked for).

Crossing my fingers!
Stay safe and healthy!
Vicky


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 53

Day 10: 40 Days of Lent: Cookie Brownies and Double Chocolate muffins!

COVID-19 Virus, Day 138