COVID-19 Virus shutdown, Day 7

One of the things I hadn't considered until I started wandering around in the news, was that there are a bunch of movies that were due to be released in March that are being delayed.

One that caught my attention was "The Roads Not Taken."
Link: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9411866/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Sally Potter, who wrote this story, contemplated what it might be like seeing cinema as a window into our reality. It's based on the life of her younger brother, who had early onset dementia.
Her thought for this movie was what if instead of the brain going backward in time, if we lived out our roads not taken.

It seems like a really great story, and I can't wait to see it.
This is Sally's interview.
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/entertainment-arts-51960825/how-real-life-influenced-the-roads-not-taken

On another note, in the quest to keep the boy from being bored, I taught him to cut and squeeze lemons for lemonade.
I may never hear the words "I'm bored" again if I keep this up.  :)

As promised, being Thai Thursday, I fixed my hair and makeup and ordered Thai food.
I recruited Hubby so he joined me.




Dinner was fish. I put a plate of cornmeal down, mixed with salt and pepper and pressed cod fillets into them. I let them sit a while which causes the crust to be thicker. Then carefully fried them (fish can fall apart easily)
I cut up the last of the potatoes into hash brown cubes and fried those. And finally made spinach with a touch of lemon, dill, and garlic.
Tartar sauce in our house is sweet relish and mayo mixed together. And of course we drank lemonade!


Studying is going well, I got through the last of the notes, so now Son gets to test me for the next four days. What could go wrong?
I just hope I don't have to remember all the temperatures of sugar and protein contents of flour. I'm awful at that.

I'm not sure where he got it, since where would you hide this in his room? But this banana's name is Muchacho, apparently. And he's in the family room. Yay.
Yes, he's wearing a neck pillow.


Hope you're having an equally interesting day.
Stay safe and healthy my friends!
Vicky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 53

Day 10: 40 Days of Lent: Cookie Brownies and Double Chocolate muffins!

COVID-19 Virus, Day 138