COVID-19 virus Shutdown, Day 13

Glued my thumb down.
The blister from my sugar pulling week at school is now starting to peel, but i'm afraid it's gonna turn into a bad situation if it snags something. So good ole superglue to the rescue.
No you can't see pics of my thumb its gross. Sorry.



Seed planting day was today!
My whole plan was to look at the seeds I had already, plant a few of each, and see what comes up.
Here is what I found:
Cherry Tomato, Milkweed, Caraway, Cinnamon Basil, Nebula Carrot (purple), Beefsteak Tomato, Rosemary, Onion, Dill, Thyme, Amarillo Carrot, Sage, San Marzano Tomato, Lemon, Iceberg lettuce, Butter Lettuce, Orange Carrot, Black Lentils, Spanish Lentils. Verde Lentils, Petit Lentils, Maroon Lentils, Acorn Squash.
Oh and I cut a chunk of potato with some big eyes and planted that too.
It's not much to look at yet, I know. But it was pretty cool. I got to go outside (so the dirt would not be all over my house) and said hi to the neighbor.




Thai thursday became Take-Out thursday, since I think neither of us wanted thai food. It took me 3 days to eat it last time! :)

Tonight's dinner was Chicken enchiladas. Since I have a problem with lactose, I'm really hoping the lactaid pills work. It was so yummy!

I'd write more but I was typing and retyping easy words, dropping things as I cook, spilling sour cream across the kitchen. I think I'm just super tired and brain dead from so many meetings (9! Seriously!).

Stay safe, sane, and healthy my friends,
Vicky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 53

Day 10: 40 Days of Lent: Cookie Brownies and Double Chocolate muffins!

COVID-19 Virus, Day 138