COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 88

Toaster Ovens and no bakes. 

                                         The Best Toaster Ovens Under $250 | Serious Eats

When a problem presents itself to me, after the initial panic, and worry, I tend to chew on the problem. 
My mind has an optimistic side that tries to find avenues to still do what I need to do. 

With the prospect of no oven for weeks and weeks, especially with both kids graduating and gifts being purchased, I need to wait to get the oven fixed or replaced. 

Meantime I have a toaster oven and I can make no bake items. 

What are no-bakes?
Cheese cakes, fudge, Mousse, ice cream, barks, rice krispie treats
And the other things can be done in a toaster oven, just smaller. 
Muffins, cupcakes, biscuits, bacon, scones, pizza, cookies, small cakes, small pies, breads

It makes me breath a sigh of relief to at least have a plan. So rather than worry about not getting an oven any time soon, I'm going to see if I can make these things in a toaster oven. 

Stay tuned as I try these things out. :) 

In the mean time, stay safe, sane, and healthy!

Vicky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 53

Chicken Roma

Day 10: 40 Days of Lent: Cookie Brownies and Double Chocolate muffins!