COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 82

My day in pictures: 


Seafood Lasagna, Garlic Shrimp, Zucchini

We had to eat dinner in less than 10 minutes because my work ran late and my Fruit Carving club started at 6. 

Carved Watermelon June 1

This is what I came up with for my first carving. 


Clematis bloomed today!

See, the neighbors turned on their sprinklers a couple days ago, and Clem is really happy about that. :)

Yes that is catnip on his back

That's some good nip


Tried out the cat nip from my garden on our kitty. It is most definitely good stuff. 

That's about what my Monday was like. 
How was yours?

Stay safe, sane and healthy, even if visiting friends!
Vicky

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 53

Chicken Roma

Day 10: 40 Days of Lent: Cookie Brownies and Double Chocolate muffins!