COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 87

Oven troubles. 

Our console on the oven has been shoving itself back further and further as we push the buttons. 
Today something fell inside of it when we hit Start. So this currently baking lemon blueberry pound cake may be the last one I make in this oven. (cries a little)

It will be a week before we even make a decision on what we are going to do. And if it's anything like the last one, it will take a month to get a new one. 

Good thing I spent all weekend organizing my cookbook and planned to test out recipes. Sigh. 
I may have to impose on my neighbor, if she has air conditioning. (If not,  I would not even ask... I cant make her house hot in June!)

A Woman Frustrated By Her Cellphone and A Kitchen Restaurant ...
Stoopid Oven

If it's not one thing it's another. I mean, you know, since like February. Sigh. 

One thing I'm not going to do is complain loudly. Appliances talk to each other. And my dishwasher and fridge have been known to mutiny too. 

I'm going to go enjoy my pound cake, and offer some to the neighbor as a bribe. 
Wish me luck. :)

Stay safe, sane, and healthy!
Vicky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 53

Chicken Roma

Day 10: 40 Days of Lent: Cookie Brownies and Double Chocolate muffins!