COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 105

Day four. I got last blog's days mixed up. oops!

I had no time to weigh myself. 


------------Breakfast ----------------------------------------

Late. 
Ate oatmeal with raisins and almonds and brown sugar cinnamon. 
and coffee. 
High in calories, unfortunately. I like a lot of stuff on my oatmeal ;)

So. Many. Meetings.

-----------Lunch --------------------------------------------

Its like 1230 and I'm not hungry yet.

Okay not long after that I was hungry. I repeated the quick dinner i had on tuesday and warmed up 
angel hair, with some shrimp, the last of the broccoli and some scallions, soy, ginger, and garlic. 
still yummy but I have to get better at mixing. Got a big bite of ginger! 


-----------Dinner --------------------------------------------
Quick break for dinner. We had Scalloped chicken, garlic butter israeli couscous,
 minted rainbow carrots, and fruit salad. (mango, peach, grapes, raspberries, apricots) 

And then I had one tiny chocolate candy. 

-----------Exercise ------------------------------------------

I guess walk the dog? Nah. I needed a break today. 
My last meeting ended at 9 pm! (at least that one was voluntary)
 
------------------------------------------------------------

How do I feel?

I'm feeling pretty good about this: I haven't binge eaten in days now. 
It's great because despite my calorie counting every bite, in the past when I felt blue I would eat eat eat. 
It's not a great coping mechanism because guess what? you are NEVER satisfied. All it does is set up your morning to suck. 

Rejecting Food High Resolution Stock Photography and Images - Alamy
Somehow, I think it's my accountability to you, dear readers, I have not wanted to binge. 
I feel a responsibility to see this through. 

Weighing in tomorrow. But not binging? I feel like I've already won something. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 53

Chicken Roma

Day 10: 40 Days of Lent: Cookie Brownies and Double Chocolate muffins!