COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 104

Day three.

I weighed myself and gained 1/10th of a pound. Bleh. 

I'm going to look up what causes weight fluctuations daily so I dont get discouraged.
1. It’s usually the result of food or water intake
2. Sodium and carbs cause water retention
3. All food and drinks have some weight
4.The resulting urine and stool also have weight
5. Exercise, Medication, Menstrual cycle, Alcohol intake, Illness

When to weigh yourself

If you want to lose more than 3 pounds
You can use your daily base weight to help measure any amount of weight loss. One 2013 study 
suggests that daily weigh-ins can contribute to significant weight loss. The study also factored 
in exercise and diet.

Make sure you keep in mind that you need to burn more energy, consume less energy (calories), or 
do a combination of both to lose weight. Generally speaking, losing 1 to 2 pounds
 a week is considered a healthy approach.


So I think it was likely I ate more than I thought I did. 

------------Breakfast ----------------------------------------

Grumpy because of the weight gain 
I ate the muffin. 
270 calories, that plus the coffee put me over 300 calories, so I need to watch it at lunch and dinner. 

-----------Lunch --------------------------------------------

Not entirely reliant on the Loseit.com calorie count, so I did some checking and I think my 
lunch was pretty low cal. 

I had one slice (1 oz) of smoked salmon on a mini bagel with lettuce and chao cheese. (us lactose
sensitive/intolerant like this non dairy cheese). 

Between that and the bigger breakfast I'm back on track. 

After today, 1 day of work to go. I have a zillion meetings on the last day. I hope some of it gets canceled. 

-----------Dinner --------------------------------------------
Spaghetti and broccoli


-----------Exercise ------------------------------------------

I have a planned Iaido class (sword). 
And it was a fun one!
 
------------------------------------------------------------

How am I feeling?
Disappointed, really. I wanted to see a weight loss. Will keep on trying however. Hope tomorrow is better. 
I'm leaving some room in my calorie  count this time and i still got to have a mango popsicle :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 53

Chicken Roma

Day 10: 40 Days of Lent: Cookie Brownies and Double Chocolate muffins!