COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 106

Day five. 
Down 1/2 pound as of this morning! Sweet. 

------------Breakfast ----------------------------------------

I sat outside since the weather was perfect and the animals were out. 
Squirrels, birds, bunnies. 
Very peaceful. 
I had a mini bagel and some coffee and contemplated what book to get next.

-----------Lunch --------------------------------------------

I spent a big chunk of the day converting recipes into one big cookbook. 
Got a lot accomplished. 

Asked daughter if she wanted takeout, she said no. She was planning on mac n cheese that she bought. 
Then when I went to heat up my own leftovers, she left to get bubble tea with her friend, and ended up getting takeout. 

Sigh. 


-----------Dinner --------------------------------------------
The boys wanted hamburgers rather than meatloaf, so I made them burgers and some dilled potatoes. 
It was great to just walk out to the garden and get some lettuce for my burger.  

-----------Exercise ------------------------------------------
Took another day off. 
I had a bad nights sleep last night due to some olympic level snoring and bed hogging from both hubby and the dog. 
I slept partly on the chair in the family room as everyone here seems to do at one point or other. I got really sleepy and ready 
to try bed again, but could not fall asleep in the chair. Luckly the snore marathon was over and I got to sleep about 4 hours before the cat 
kamakaze'd into the windowsill to chase after some animal outside. 

Do you ever just want to run away? Jeez.
 
------------------------------------------------------------

How do I feel?

I dunno. 
I can see how easy it would be to slide. I really wanted to eat everything today. 
A bit sad about the exchange with my daughter. You really become second best quickly when they get into their teens. 
Binge watched That 70s Show with my son, saw some episodes I missed last time. 
Not a bad day off. 

They did start jack hammering chunks of the road outside our house today, but that was the quiet part. 
There are so many trucks its amazing. Lots of noise. 

How was your friday?

Stay safe, sane, and healthy. 
V.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 53

Chicken Roma

Day 10: 40 Days of Lent: Cookie Brownies and Double Chocolate muffins!