COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 103


Yesterdays breakfast was good. I wanted that again. 


Vicky's Rule #2: Find ways to be accountable and let people help you. 

How do I feel? 
I was glad this morning to get through the entire day sticking to my plan. Felt good. 
Stomach was happier this morning. 

I posted my breakfast with the egg and parm cheese, 4 others hadnt tried it before so I just inspired a few others to try it. 
How about that?

-----------Lunch --------------------------------------------
Still with the comfort food today.

one cup of mac and cheese is 400 calories. 
It fits my calorie budget. 
This is one cup: 
It doesnt look like much, but I wasnt hungry after. 
I still WANTED more, but I wasn't hungry after eating it.  
I think this is the epitome of portion control and watching my weight right here. 

I can add some raw veggies to the meal (not in it, gross!) 
I had a raw campari tomato...yum.
and im good. 
I like this eating plan!

-----------Dinner --------------------------------------------
I had to hurry up and make dinner for one.So I tossed some angel hair pasta, a few shrimp, some green onions, olive oil, ginger and garlic in a pan. 
I ate that, then had some raspberries from the garden, and a mango fruit bar. 
After all taht I had the calories to eat one shortbread cookie, so I did!


-----------Exercise ------------------------------------------

I have a planned zoom Tai chi lesson but it's raining. Guess I better get the livingroom ready. 
Laptops dont like rain.

OH the rain stopped! yay!
OH but now its cold. Inside it is. 
------------------------------------------------------------

How am I feeling?
Pretty good today. Pretty good. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 53

Chicken Roma

Day 10: 40 Days of Lent: Cookie Brownies and Double Chocolate muffins!