COVID-19 Virus, Day 118

Quick updates that were on facebook so this is really for Jason. :)

The Fam and I watched them pour the cement for the road in front of our house this morning, including the cat and the dog.
Took only a few mins, they are really quick. Now we wait while it cures. #COVIDentertainment
-----
Eye doc today. My far away vision is the same but my reading vision is worse, so they had to change my bifocal contacts outer ring from a low to a medium. Whats cool is they gave me 3 pair of the new Rx so I have a couple weeks to buy contacts.
oh can now I can read the computer / phone / books again without my readers yay!

-----

So I went to kroger. I actually went inside to get that last order that I couldn't cancel. 
Background - Total fiasco using their Kroger Pickup  - waited 3 1/2 hours only to get the wrong order on Saturday, had to donate the food since they cant take it back, which took a couple days to locate a recipient. Order #2 to get what I couldnt get on Saturday -  Tuesday order couldnt get through to them on the phone, drove out to see cars lined up wrapped around the building. Couldnt even cancel the order. I'm done with Kroger pickup!
 At this point tuesday order will self cancel so I 'm not worried.

Back to going inside today to get tuesdays order myself. I have to say, everyone had a mask on. But now they are having trouble looking down at their feet. It's one way traffic and yet we have a lot of people going the wrong way. The ones without carts who dont want to walk aroudn the aisle to get where they need to go seem to be the culprits.
Sigh, more training needed I guess.
I'll advise you not to use self checkout though. Because everyone does and 90% of them need assistance anyway. The lady working the self checkout was frazzled! And people are impatient.
Breathe folks, we are all in this together.
oh and the phone lines mustve been LIT UP because every call was for customer service or clicklist. People are STILL having issues today. What a mess.

Thats all the news to report. 
Gotta run, it's Iaido day. 

Stay safe, sane, and Healthy!!
Vicky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 53

Day 10: 40 Days of Lent: Cookie Brownies and Double Chocolate muffins!

Writing a cookbook and Coffee Cake