Breads class coming to a close

 In case you are wondering where I've been lately, here is a picture of the last week of Artisan Breads class. 

Across the top: Rustic Rye
clockwise: Sourdough round, semolina batard, pretzel bread,
Sourdough rye, New York Rye, Another sourdough round, multigrain.


It's been great learning so much in such a short time. But it does cut into my blogging time. Think of it as me becoming more interesting while you wait. 

If you are lucky enough to see me Saturdays, you get some free bread. Because this stuff lasts about a day.  It would go stale, not mold, because they are not enriched breads (little fat if any)

Hope you are doing something fun, yourself. 

Think of me as I approach my Practical and Written final exams A week from today. 

--Vicky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 53

COVID-19 Virus, Day 138

Day 10: 40 Days of Lent: Cookie Brownies and Double Chocolate muffins!