Meat and Veg

 


Tuesday, September 22nd...

I am not the worlds most disciplined person, by any stretch. It seems like every day is "start over day" for me and my weight loss saga. 

I wake up with renewed enthusiasm only to watch the boys order pizza and I am left with (if you want to lose weight, you need to eat more) meat and veg. I've gotta make this something I look forward to. 

I do have some leftover ribs, so at least with that it will be GOOD meat. I cut up a zucchini and sauteed it with olive oil and some dill mix (where are my fellow Pampered Chefs?) This is to simulate the flavor from spinach pie, which I'm not giving up but am WAITING on for when I lose weight, dammit.

I have a surplus of peppers and tomatoes, so today I am roasting them. It makes them sweeter and smaller and they can easily be added to eggs in the morning (protein and veg!). 

Amazingly I got through dinner without going overboard and had room for a small Popsicle.

If I can convince myself that feeling less bloated is worth it, I wont eat and I'll start losing again. 

Crossed fingers everyone!

Vicky

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 53

Writing a cookbook and Coffee Cake

COVID-19 Virus, Day 138