Losing the COVID-19+ ... 87 days to go

 


So here is what I did. 
I recalled from when I lost weight before I do pretty well with formulas.

The formula I used is as follows: 
Breakfast - Carb and Fruit, Coffee
Lunch - Meat, Carb, and Veg
Snack - Fruit
Dinner - Meat, Carb, Veg, Fruit
Snack2 - Fruit, Cheese, Nuts

I felt full, not deprived, and happy about it. This could work. 

Also, my exercise has been either the martial arts classes or gardening. But I'm talking knees in dirt, ripping out layers of vines, digging holes, filling bags of roots kind of gardening. I do it for an hour and I try to fill up one bag. I've done this twice. 
The hardest part is the soreness later, including all the thorn holes! 

Now I'm good and tired, full but not stuffed belly, and I'm going to get another full night's sleep. Ahhh. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 53

Writing a cookbook and Coffee Cake

COVID-19 Virus, Day 138