Losing the COVID-19+ ... 90 days to go

 



It's Monday and the results are in - 6/10 of a pound loss. 

This isn't much, I know, but after all the really bad eating at night for a few nights this week, I'll take it. Here's to hoping this week is easier. 

......................................................................

Now it's Tuesday and I got so busy turning peaches into tarts and preserves that I didn't realize I dropped most everything else. oops. 

.....................................................................

And now it's Wednesday. 

Sigh. 

I feel good today though because I slept well. I forget how much better I feel when I get a full 8 hours. 

It makes a really big difference!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 53

Writing a cookbook and Coffee Cake

COVID-19 Virus, Day 138