Losing the COVID-19+ ... 95 days to go

 


Motivational Poster #3

Ugh. Setback. 

I was just plain HUNGRY last night. 

Looking back, I didn't eat a lot at dinner then went to my Tai Chi class. But I'm sure I ate way more calories than I worked off. Once I got into that mode, I didnt want to stop eating. 

I've banned cookies and popsicles from myself at this point. I will have to limit my cheese to 1 oz and my chocolate to 1 oz. 

But after reading up on setbacks, I'm told not to beat myself up, just keep swimming. Maybe reduce my intake by 200 calories a day for the rest of the week (hence the no cookies policy). Maybe up my exercise intensity and/or length a bit (built in, Iaido is pretty intense). 

I just have to ensure I keep exercising Thursday, Friday, and Monday. I have martial arts classes Tues, Weds and Sat so that takes care of those days. And Sunday is take it easy day, so maybe just a walk with the dog. 

*checks weather, sees heat wave for thursday* Okay so a 7am walk planned for tomorrow. Sweeeet.

Lunch update; 

I am my own worst enemy. 
Last night i ordered sushi and a seaweed salad for today's lunch. And then forgot and ate leftovers for lunch.
Got a text saying my lunch was on its way just as I finished up.
Aww man.
So I ate 1/2 the salad and the sushi with meat in it. Tomorrow I guess lunch is vegetarian. 

Iaido proved to be intense as always. I ate my allotment of chocolate and cheese already, so I am watching tv with my water. Being good.  Glad to be no longer covered in flying ants. 

How was your day?

--Vicky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 53

COVID-19 Virus, Day 138

Writing a cookbook and Coffee Cake