Losing the COVID-19+ ... 93 days to go

 

Motivational Poster #5

I suppose this might be a good idea, if you need to lose say 26 pounds, you put 26 pennies in one jar label it "To Lose" then an empty jar saying "Lost!!" that you can move the pennies to as you lose. 

I might try that. I don't weigh in until Monday. 

I've been focusing more on what I eat after dinner and why. 
It seems whenever I have a bad day, I tend to wait until I'm alone and dive into the cookies, candies, cheese, bagels. Anything full of calories. 

It makes me feel better for a small time. I feel comforted, full. 
But it comes with a price - feeling emotionally distraught at my lack of control, my inability to stop, and just plain angry at myself. 

And then my body doesnt really like all those calories, making me feel bloated and crampy. 

I had enough calories at my main meals today that I dont feel the need to snack, the urge isn't there. I havent gotten there yet, but I'm hoping to hit the sweet spot of knowing exactly what and how much I can eat before I gain weight, and yet not crave more. 

I'll let you know if I find it!

--Vicky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 53

Writing a cookbook and Coffee Cake

COVID-19 Virus, Day 138