COVID-19 Shutdown, Day 153

 Despite his annoying habit of trying to eat everything, and begging with sad eyes on a daily basis, Otis is a good boy. And he deserves to have treats, which he loves so much. 

I kept meaning to buy them, even going to two different stores, but I ended up forgetting both times. 

I had a sweet potato left from my veggie box, so I  decided to make the Sweet Potato Treats from my cookbook. 

Otis very much approves and was ignoring his food bowl, staring at me expectantly waiting for another treat. I told him no, he has to eat his kibble first. 

He sulked a bit. 

But now he is eating the kibble. I'm sure I will get the expectant look again in a moment. And a growling "aarrooooo- fff."

I have two other kinds of treats to make him. Little does he know he is a taste tester for the cookbook. 

Dinner tonight for us humans was Meatloaf, Smashed potatoes with garlic, and buttered corn. Pretty good stuff except the family had other plans. 

Well I liked it anyway. :)

Hope you had a great day

Stay safe, sane, and healthy!

Vicky


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 53

COVID-19 Virus, Day 138

Writing a cookbook and Coffee Cake