Nutritionist

Saturday, July 8: 
In a little over a week, we are going to a Nutritionist.
I know me, and when I do something, I do it to the fullest extent.
Which, kinda makes me sad, because frankly we all know what stuff they are gonna say to give up, for the most part, right?

I had one of those tantrummey moments where I decided I really didn't want to give up anything, thank you very much. I wanted to eat junk food and as much as possible. Why couldn't I just eat what I WANT?!

But then, in another moment, my stomach was unhappy with the "hurry up and eat all the junk before she tells me no" decisions.

And then there is looking in the mirror -- or rather avoiding it lately.

I have a feeling this is going to be a big struggle.

Sunday, July 9
So I had oatmeal with almonds, cherries, raisins and honey with my coffee. That was good but I dumped the second bowl when I went to sit down. Portion control, right? Except it landed on my carpet. Gross.

For lunch, I had a whole wheat tortilla with swiss, fresh figs, and cheese doodles (ok I folded around lunch time, darn that Trader Joes!)

I'm now making double chocolate cookie bars. I'm so screwed.  SMH.


Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 53

COVID-19 Virus, Day 138

Day 10: 40 Days of Lent: Cookie Brownies and Double Chocolate muffins!