13 days in, 7.5 lbs down, and missing burgers and pizza.

13 days in, 7.5 lbs down, and missing burgers and pizza.

It isn't easy to explain, this change in my way of eating.
Basically in a nutshell, i had tests done, needed a detox, and now I cannot have red meat nor onions until October. boo. Whining a bit.

I hate it because I love cheeseburgers, but, I do love the weight loss. I do love that I am digesting food better and am not waking with stomach aches anymore.

I just really really hope I can have a cheeseburger when I get done. :)

Here is a  recipe I've used as part of this diet. Very good, actually. I use zucchini and swiss.

More to come. <3 Vicky aka The clumsy Chef.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 53

COVID-19 Virus, Day 138

Day 10: 40 Days of Lent: Cookie Brownies and Double Chocolate muffins!