New Years Goals

Rather than a new year's resolution, I create new years goals.
In the past I've been creating up to 20 goals. It's too much, I've decided and dropped that down to 4 this year. (You guys are probably WAY ahead of me and already knew that 20 goals is too much, but you see I'm Wonder Woman in my own mind.)

I have an upsetting number of loved ones with cancer right now, and learning how to never ever get cancer is my main goal. Also to teach others assuming I crack the code so I don't have to hear one more time that someone I love has cancer. (tears)

[soapbox] It's my belief we should not be trying to fix those who have cancer but to prevent anyone from getting it ever again. [/soapbox]

Okay, so that being said, goal #1 is to learn learn learn how to eat healthy, what that actually means for someone living in greater detroit, and live that way for the entire year of 2017. Long term goals here.

So my blog should reflect that. Honestly the blog wont change, I'm just explaining whats in my head.

Goal #2 is to personally get healthy, fit, and figure out what I'm allergic to so I can avoid that. Hopefully Goal 1 and 2 will work together.

Goal #3 is to spend time with my friends and family, to actually see them on a regular basis. And Goal #4 is to do research on Italy. Because its Italy! It's going to be a hubby and me trip, sorry, you can't come with me.

That's it. Those are the goals.

What are yours this coming year?

--Vicky aka The Clumsy Chef


Comments

  1. Lose a little more weight, and keep it off !!! That involves going back to WW, and sticking to the program. *btw, I'm going to start studying Italy too, I might want Dad to take me there for our 50th wedding anniversary, in 2 years.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 53

COVID-19 Virus, Day 138

Writing a cookbook and Coffee Cake