April 28 Chicken, Italian day

 Continuing the theme of "lets get rid of the most perishable veggies first", today was broccoli and a box of "baby portabella" that were not so baby, in fact one was full size. I had a jar of marinated artichoke hearts and some artichoke bruschetta. 

I added mayo, parmesan, salt, pepper and chopped artichokes together, and spread that over the chicken. While that waited for the oven I boiled some spaghetti and started chopping broccoli and mushrooms. 

I have a love for the spice blends from Pampered Chef, so I usda Rosmary and herb blend for the veggies. 

This is the  spice blend from Pampered Chef...


The not so baby bellas, sliced and sometimes halved....


Broccoli... 
you know the song? Choppin Broccoli?
https://www.eater.com/2014/7/11/6188681/watch-dana-carvey-perform-his-classic-ode-choppin-broccoli 
Check it out, I swear you'll love it :)

I got this bruschetta made with artichokes from Imperfect foods, and i just added this and some parmesaon to the noodles.

And here is the final dish. Another winner!


Bon apetit!

Vicky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 53

COVID-19 Virus, Day 138

Writing a cookbook and Coffee Cake