The apples can wait.

 I've had to compromise. I certainly bit off more than I could chew with this project, which you probably figured out. Even with easy dinners like chicken fried rice and a few nights of take out, I was too busy then too tired to bake much. Part of the reason was that I was practicing for a test in Martial Arts - sword on this past Weds and then one or two more tests with sword and staff next Weds and maybe even the next. We have a lot to cover. 

I'm sore all over by now, having really worked hard to get to the point where I could test. 

Today the boys are in Ohio, looking at cars in the hot hot sun. I just fried, myself, doing my Tai Chi classes, but am cooling off and trying to explain to the dog why a walk would be a very bad idea. He has shed enough fur to turn the carpet white, so there will be vacuuming as soon as lunch is delivered. 

I'm not sure if I'm being careful staying home and ordering lunch or if I'm also lazy. I think some of both :) 

Then the things i didnt get done this week will have to go later in the project. It's all good. I had so many cookies left from Tuesday that I fed people for DAYS. And now that a vacation with my daughter is pending tomorrow morning, the apples will have to wait. 


See you when we get back!

Vicky



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 53

Day 10: 40 Days of Lent: Cookie Brownies and Double Chocolate muffins!

COVID-19 Virus, Day 138