Change in direction doing the professional cookbook

 Ugh, I always forget that this time of year gets so busy all on its own! And on top of that I was stuck and was not getting around to making stuff out of the cookbook.

I think what was holding me back was there were items in the book that I not only already tried in my classes but that I didnt love (see hard rolls). 

But there is a lot I'm excited to try.

So new rules: I have a list of recipes. I will pick something at least one time a week that is interesting to me, such as sweet rolls, and whatever I make, I will post pictures and blog about it in here. I think Sunday nights are a good night for that.


Here's to sweet rolls this week! I havent decided if I'm going full FALL BAKING yet, but tomorrow is the Autumnal Equinox, so it's probably going to at least have something fallish in it. 

See you Sunday night!

Be safe, 

Vicky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 53

COVID-19 Virus, Day 138

Writing a cookbook and Coffee Cake