What's your dream?

Image result for baked cupcake beautiful

What is your dream?

Mine has been, for many years, to open a bakery.
I'm not confident that I know enough to do so, or have the money or time to do it either.
But the dream lingers.

What I've learned from working at my current job is that even when you don't have all the parts yet, you start building something, start heading in the right direction. Be open minded and ready to change everything about your first draft as you start talking to people, but have a dartboard to throw darts at.

With this mentality, you WANT people to tear apart your idea. Because what is left over is more polished and gleaming than what you could have done on your own. It builds ownership and people will remember they were part of building something new and wonderful.

So with this attitude, I've decided to start moving toward the dream.

I got a printer and pulled down the recipes I thought might sell with my gimmick and created a cookbook over the last two days.

You all know what comes next, don't you? Baking baking baking. Trying out the recipes. Tweaking them and trying them again.

I'm excited to at least start.

And I hope that each of you get a chance to start dipping your toe in the water, in whatever dream you have.

Love,
Vicky aka The clumsy (and hopeful) chef.

Comments

  1. If you have the talent, desire, and drive to open a bakery...then you should do it! Personally, I think you have the tools and will power to make this dream a reality!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Roma

COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 53

Day 10: 40 Days of Lent: Cookie Brownies and Double Chocolate muffins!