Carob Chip raisin oatmeal cookies

I'm not even sure this will work.
But I added up the ingredients that we can have on the diet and it looks like I can make a cookie that fits the diet.
I came to the conclusion that this could either be a really good and somewhat good for you cookie.
Or it could be a disaster. I imagine evil cookies coming out of the oven.

Image result for image bad cookie  <<--- Certain Disaster! Evil cookie!

The problem is, even though I'm baking the cookies, I'm finding that I am running out of time and also I ate all my calories for the day. Because I'm also trying to lose excess weight along with getting healthy.

It's already 10:15pm and my first batch is barely in the oven. Ack.
I wonder if the dog wants some. But she can't have grain.

Then again it could turn out well... angelic singing cookies?
Image result for image cookie angel  <<---Ahhhh! Singing angel cookies emerge!

I'm sure it will be somewhere in  between.

Here are the ingredients;
Raisins, carob chips, Oats, eggs, honey, turbinado sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, vanilla, whole wheat flour, apple butter, milk, and olive oil .

Results tomorrow!
Crosses fingers.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Roma

COVID-19 Virus Shutdown, Day 53

Day 10: 40 Days of Lent: Cookie Brownies and Double Chocolate muffins!